View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000577||Gameplay + OpenGL||[All Projects] Bug||public||2017-04-13 15:30||2017-04-14 08:33|
|Summary||0000577: Scopes misbehaving|
|Description||See attached file. Include resources too.|
Using this commit, it won't error out on start-up.
However, using newer (in my case, the newest) it spews a bunch of errors.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
D4D.pk3 (520,564 bytes)
One such example is the Destroy() error.
AmmoRemover (inside of Debug.txt) is calling upon a struct with the Play scope. Destroy() has a virtualscope so this should all be well and dandy, but it's not anymore.
Whatever this is, it doesn't happen with a build I did just right now. No idea what is wrong on your side.
|I did it with RelWithDebugInfo x64.|
|Did you use the attached D4D.pk3 version? And shall I send you my build directly?|
|Thanks graf, this was going to drive me insane. :P|
|2017-04-13 15:30||Major Cooke||New Issue|
|2017-04-13 15:30||Major Cooke||File Added: D4D.pk3|
|2017-04-13 15:37||Major Cooke||Note Added: 0001341|
|2017-04-13 17:09||Graf Zahl||Status||new => resolved|
|2017-04-13 17:09||Graf Zahl||Resolution||open => unable to reproduce|
|2017-04-13 17:09||Graf Zahl||Note Added: 0001342|
|2017-04-13 17:18||Major Cooke||Note Added: 0001344|
|2017-04-13 18:15||Major Cooke||Status||resolved => feedback|
|2017-04-13 18:15||Major Cooke||Resolution||unable to reproduce => reopened|
|2017-04-13 18:29||Major Cooke||Note Added: 0001346|
|2017-04-13 18:29||Major Cooke||Status||feedback => new|
|2017-04-14 08:33||Graf Zahl||Status||new => resolved|
|2017-04-14 08:33||Graf Zahl||Resolution||reopened => fixed|
|2017-04-14 08:33||Major Cooke||Note Added: 0001358|